Just Food Blog
Just Food For Thought
Prep time: 10 minutes Total time: 45 minutes
1 small/medium sized baking pumpkin
1 medium sized cauliflower head
1 box of pasta of your choice (gluten-free if desired!)
8 tablespoons olive oil (adjust to taste)
Kosher salt (adjust to taste)
1. Prep: Preheat oven to 400F. Rinse pumpkin and cauliflower. Cut pumpkin in half, remove stem piece and inside seeds (set aside for...
- 4 apples (peeled, cored, diced; a mixture of your favorite local apples works well!)
- Juice and zest from 1/2 a lemon
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 stick unsalted, cold butter
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, plus more
- 1 1/4 cup + 3 tablespoons cane juice
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
Autumn Harvest Medley
1. Saute ginger in olive oil
2. Add vegetables in order of how long they need to cook; carrots, cauliflower, tomatillo, mushrooms, bok choy, chard, thyme.
3. As you add veggies, season periodically with salt, pepper, olive oil, and flavor enhancers Maple Syrup and Chipotle.
4. When vegetables are almost completely cooked, add egg mixture, just enough to help almost hold veggies together. Egg mixture is made by whisking 2 eggs with...