Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Cranberry Reduction
Submitted by Anonymous on Wed, 11/06/2013 - 12:47pm
- 1 pound Brussels Sprouts
- Olive oil
- Sea Salt
- 1 cup organic Cranberry Juice
- 1/3 cup Maple Sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash and trim Brussels sprouts. Cut in half and place in a roasting pan.
- Toss sprouts with olive oil and a few pinches of sea salt.
- Roast in the oven for 20 minutes. Toss and continue roasting additional 15-20 minutes.
- While sprouts are roasting, bring cranberry juice and maple sugar to a boil.
- Cook until reduced to one quarter the original amount.
- Drizzle one or two tablespoons of cranberry reduction on top of roasted Brussels sprouts.