FARMING OPPORTUNITIES THROUGH JUST FOOD
CSA in NYC allows you to:
- Sell your vegetables directly to NYC customers.
- Get paid up front by members who commit to the entire season.
- Get to know the people who buy your products!
- Work with a core group that takes responsibility for managing outreach and other details of CSA administration.
- Have a stable and consistent market!
Through the Fresh Food For All program, you can:
- Connect with food pantries, soup kitchens, and other programs interested in buying your produce!
- Sell your produce to communities that need healthy produce.
- Help fill your truck on days you are already coming into NYC.
At City Farms Markets, you can:
- Sell your produce to vibrant, independent, community-run markets.
- Sell your specialty or ethnic items to diverse neighborhoods.
- Be a vendor, drop-off your produce, arrange to have it picked up, or hire a community member to sell it!
|Get Just Food News!|