GROW WITH JUST FOOD
CSA in NYC allows you to:
- Sell your vegetables and other products directly to NYC customers.
- Get paid up front by members who commit to the entire season.
- Get to know the people who buy your products!
- Work with a core group that takes responsibility for managing outreach and other details of CSA administration.
- Have a stable and consistent market!
Through the Fresh Food For All program, you can:
- Connect with Food Pantries, Soup Kitchens, and other programs interested in buying your produce!
- Sell your produce to communities that need healthy produce.
- Help fill your truck on days you are already coming into NYC.
At The City Farms Markets, you can:
- Sell your produce to vibrant, independent, community-run markets.
- Sell your specialty or ethnic items to diverse neighborhoods.
- Be a vendor, drop-off your produce, arrange to have it picked up, or hire a
local to sell it!
Just Food is currently developing new ways of partnering farms with institutions. If you are a farmer who is interested in working with us to create these, please contact us.
For a copy of the CSA in NYC application, click here. For a copy of the City Farms Markets and Fresh Food for All Direct Purchasing application, click here. For a copy of the Additional Product Provider Application, click here.
|Get Just Food News!|