Just Food For Thought
- 4 apples (peeled, cored, diced; a mixture of your favorite local apples works well!)
- Juice and zest from 1/2 a lemon
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 stick unsalted, cold butter
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, plus more
- 1 1/4 cup + 3 tablespoons cane juice
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
Autumn Harvest Medley
1. Saute ginger in olive oil
2. Add vegetables in order of how long they need to cook; carrots, cauliflower, tomatillo, mushrooms, bok choy, chard, thyme.
3. As you add veggies, season periodically with salt, pepper, olive oil, and flavor enhancers Maple Syrup and Chipotle.
4. When vegetables are almost completely cooked, add egg mixture, just enough to help almost hold veggies together. Egg mixture is made by whisking 2 eggs with...